All Balls

All Balls

AMAZING...

Anyone that knows me, knows that MY FAMILY is very important. I have an amAzing husband who is also my best friend (almost 37years). We have two AMAZING son's. They brought to us,  AMAZING daughter-in-laws and to top off all that AMAZEMENT - we now have 4 AMAZING grand kiddos ( Jaycee, Cody, Jaxson and Annabelle !)
My life is AMAZING. This past weekend we got to spend AMAZING family time (even had an AMAZING neice along with us) together in Austin.......We celebrated birthdays,shopped, ate (Schultz Beer Garden and Stubbs Bar-b-q and of course, HEY CUPCAKES, went to the UT basketball game ( they won), visited the capitol, swam, ate, played games, had pedicures, enjoyed the AMAZING weather, and most AMAZING of all, spent good family time together.



Thank you guys............I love my family and am so blessed.
(Thanks for pics Corey.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment