All Balls

All Balls

Just sayin.....

I work in a mostly female office environment. I have been here 20+ years....seen alot of people come and go. There is always that "one" person that creates total havoc on the rest of the workers. Today, was no exception. I try, not always succeeding, to keep my thought and words to myself. I have an amazing friend who teaches me on a daily basis that it is better to just keep things to yourself!!! But today, this "one" co-worker managed to leave two people out of a lunch (today is secretaries day, adminstrative assistant, whatever your chose to call it.)  One of those left out was a fairly new employee and she was devasted. Why are people such A****?? Do they think people are so clueless that they won't notice? Really, people??
I felt really bad for that person and because of it, I chose not to attend the lunch. Simply explained, (because what I really wanted to say was not nice) "I have plans." I won't be a part of something so childish and immature.
 
One of my favorite characters and children's books are those of Dr. Seuss. Every book, quote, character, etc....says something. As I was feverishly working (I was reading other blogs) I ran across this quote:
 
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Dr. Seuss   
Dr Seuss Image Dr Seuss Clipart Cat in the Hat
 
To that "person"........you don't matter and I don't mind!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment