1. First and foremost I want to thank GOD for the recovery of my niece. I blogged a couple of weeks back that she had been involved in a ATV accident. When I first saw her, I had no idea how she survived or how she would ever recover. Believe it or not, she went home last week. She still has a very long road ahead, but it truly is a miracle. Thanks to all my family and friends that know the power of prayer.
2. My husband works a very different schedule , nights and weekends and its late before he gets home. This past weekend we had a much needed "date night".We both were born and raised in this great city but have never eaten at one of the most famous places.....
Cattleman's Steak House. http.com/menus://www.cattlemensrestaurant Yummy !
3. In the second of my 3 blog swappings, I recieved my mug from my swapping partner, Lyndsay. She included the sweetest note and addressed it to "Boo"....thanks Lyndsay, LOVE IT !!
4. I love "retro" and found the best site and blog. http://blog.modcloth.com/
They have way more than clothing
everything you can imagine that is retro.
This site could be dangerous....so cute!!
5. On my not "DIET"......- 8 lbs......