All Balls

All Balls

Cute Girl Sisterhood



As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to follow the Rules when wearing any open toed shoes:


*I promise to always wear sandals that fit.  My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.

*I won’t wear pantyhose (who even does that anymore) even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, or sister tells me the toe seam will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.

*I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free.  I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.

*I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.

*I will shave/wax the hairs off my big toe.

*I promise if I wear flip flops, they actually flip and flop and make the correct noise while I am wearing them and I will not drag or slide my feet.

*I will promise to go to my local nail salon at least once per season (or once a week) and have a real pedicure (they’re worth every penny!)


****I know there are more “must and must not do’s” but I am off to get a pedicure!!

Happy Summer Sisters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment