All Balls

All Balls

Amazing Week

Day 1

A first pic at the airport 

W O W - what an amazing week at Orlando, Florida / Disney World / New Smyra Beach, Sugar Mill Griddle and Grill and all the other wonderful places we went and things we did. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being with my kids and grandangels. It was so sad to leave them and it just never seems to get easier.....they are truly a blessing to me and Wheatie and I love them all to the moon and back.

Saturday - we FINALLY all arrived at the airport, delays for some of us, others long waits....car rental done and off to the condo. Saturday was just tried to regroup, get a little grocery shopping in and get ready for a GRAND week.



our balcony view
 
 
Wheatie surprised me with a PRE 60th birthday party. Our friends Chris and Andre just happened to be in town on their way thru and stopped by to visit and celebrate...

 
A little R & R before the REAL fun started........


See you tomorrow for day 2



No comments:

Post a Comment