All Balls

All Balls

HiGh 5 fOr FrIDaY!!!

It's here..FRIDAY.....

1. Spring has arrived - duh - anybody else notice?? One of the best things about spring in Texas are the bluebonnets....our state flower. They cover hillsides and open pastures and little patches here and there....this week they are blooming everywhere..another GRAND thing about the state of TEXAS...

2. My second Birchbox arrived. I cancelled my subscription. I was very disappointed in the 2 boxes I got. In each box, I only liked 1 or 2 things.....
not worth the monthly subscription $$.
Here is what this month brought me....REALLY??
ANICK GOUTAL..what? a citrus PARFUME.....I hate citrus....
AHAVA....what? a lotion...it was ok
NIA24.....what?...a cleansing scrub. I do use a face scrub....but not at this price
OROFLUIDO...what?....a hair treatment. Haven't used it - but I might
RGB...what? White nail polish - I don't think so
and last but surely least....
TEA FORTE'...what?...skin smart teas.- UGH..I don't drink HOT tea and I don't drink flavored tea.
Might have to pass this on to my husband....not that I see him caring about skin smart tea...
Not sure if BIRCHBOX read my profile, but I am guessing not!!
The H5FF is that I cancelled my subscription and I won't be wasting my money anymore!!

3. SWAPPING (1)...I will be doing two. One is my daughter-in-laws FLIP FLOP swap. Who doesn't love flip-flops?? I live in flip flops as much of the year as possible. In Texas, that is a great part of the year!  It is a staple, it's a must, it is a fact of life! Can't wait to get started. If interested...
here is Robyn's link....http://robynwheat.blogspot.com/ - this is gonna be good!!

4. SWAPPING (2)...this is a CRAFTERS SWAP. I love to craft. Love to create something and give it away. I love DIY projects - so this is perfect for me. Can't wait to see what I get. Here is the link to the blog that is doing this. I read her blog daily and LOVE IT !!
If you are a crafter and would like to join in...

5. Now onto a bittersweet H5FF....I have been driving a 1999 Mazda Miata for the last 4 years. I love, love, love this car. But as with all good things...it has come to an end. My husband and I have decided it is time to move forth - and the fact that CRAWLING in and out of it has taken it's tole on my aching back.
I sold "CANDY" last night (yeah - I know - I name my cars). She has been a blast and of all the vehicles I have sold and traded, I thought I would cry over this one...but I was strong (that and the fact that I didn't want to listen to my husband say OMG!!!) So, I sold her........to my BOSS. I know, what am I thinking? 
He said he is buying it - for his daughter. She is 13.....he is saving it for her...RIGHT.
HE said the good thing about it, it only seats 2 - no worry of riding around with A car full of friends !!
I agree....sounds like a great reason to buy a car - 3 years before she is ready to drive it. She is gonna be the HIT of all her high schools friends
Lucky girl. In the meantime...I think he is gonna give it a whirl or two...

Goodbye Candy...it has been a BLAST...



HAPPY FRIDAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment