All Balls

All Balls

HiGh FiVe FoR FRiDay.....

WOW....Friday again...it just doesn't roll around quick enough. I was even off work Monday - a 4 day work week, but it feels like more. We visited my oldest son, Chad and family this past weekend. It was a busy, but fun weekend.


First thing Saturday morning, was goat feeding time.
Harley and Charley (dont know which is which, don't think they do either)
They are pretty cute .....

We celebrated Jaycee's birthday (my oldest grandaughter). She turned 9 annd wanted to celebrate with a CUPCAKE theme party...I was all in for that.......

Played games......even Betty (Gram's dog) joined in on the fun

Opended presents...
I say - all in all- it was a great party !!


Sunday was a very special day.
Cody was baptized and he could not have been more excited.
We were blessed to be there and share in this very special time with him.
Pops and I got him a Bible - with his name engraved on it.
Love you Cody-man !!

We left on Monday and decided to swing by Lockhart, Texas and try some of the "famous" bar-b-q at KRUEZ....a long standing tradition..
In Texas...bar-b-q is a staple. There is good bar-b-q and not so good. I am big fan of ribs (preferably pork) and sliced beef. I have eaten alot of both from many, many places.
This would not be on my list to re-visit. The prices were a little steep and I wasn't impressed with the taste.
But, at least we can - we've been there....

Happy Friday (and Texas Indepedence Day) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment