All Balls

All Balls

1.       To start my week off, my “baby boy” turned 32. Corey has turned out to be an amazing man, husband, father, friend and SON.
His dad and I are very proud of him and all his accomplishments.
(not to mention those adorable g-babies of mine!!)
HAPPY BIRTH WEEK COREY !!

2.       After a few weeks of the kitchen remodeling being put on hold, we are finally back on the road. The cabinets, remodeled and moved, new countertop, new sink, new faucet all in.

The floor is the next big thing (the new floor is on the right)
Then a new stove and dishwasher….
can’t wait to get back to “normal”..(if that even exist in my life)

3.       I have had my Easter decorations still up. Decided it was time to put up the summer stuff (especially since it has been in the upper 80’s and lower 90’s this week)
I found a similar one on PINTEREST. I made this wreath for my front door from scraps I had. Turned out pretty good……

4.       It is ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT week, Wednesday being the "DAY". I have an amazing boss, and besides daily "thank you's" and "you do a great job", he gave me a gift certificate to OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE.....can't wait to put that to good use!

5.   And in keeping with my Photobucket
                       ....I am down -9lbs. I think the fact that I push mowed 3 hours last Saturday probably helped. Proof that sensible eating and exercise are the key.
Yeah for me!

Happy Friday Everyone....

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss, that's a good amount to have lost! And how exciting to be moving forward on your remodeling. You'll need to post photos when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the b-day shout out; I had good people raise me right.

    Good work on the diet; you'll be joining me on my next marathon in no time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wreath you made - looks like you have a lot of exciting home improvements happening right now. I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete