All Balls

All Balls

GBU

 I'm linking up starting this week with Kati from Incorporating Color http://incorporatingcolor.blogspot.com/ and Kate from Classy Living http://classylivingblog.blogspot.com/. The GBU is exactly what it says. A short version of the weekend....the GOOD, the BAD and (ugh) the UGLY. Everyone has some of those over the weekend.....I am no exception. Link up with us and tell us your GBU.

The GOOD....Had a high school alumni golf tourney,(next year will be my 40th reunion.) I don't play golf and neither does my husband (well, he plays once or twice a year) so we volunteered to help. We manned the registration table and then got on a golf cart and followed everyone around. It was so GOOD to see so many from high school. My husband graduated 2 years ahead of me, so many of our mutal friends were there.....one thing I did notice - EVERYONE looks so old !! Whewwwwwwwww - glad I don't (LOL)

The BAD....attended the funeral of my sister-in-laws father. This is always a bad occassion, but then there is good in knowing he is finally free of his pain and suffering. He was a good man, raised an amazing 3 children and made a difference in my life. Rest in peace, J.E.

The UGLY.....oh my gosh....I so fell off my NOT ON A DIET - DIET. Saturday was a stressful day and when I stress, I eat. EAT I DID. But today, I put the weekend behind me and start fresh.......

Happy Monday !

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time at your alumni tournament! I'm sorry to hear that J.E. passed away, leading to stress in your life, but today is a new day - get back on that "not a diet - diet", girl! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate...already back on the NOT ON A DIET - DIET....
      thanks for reading - I love your blog!!

      Delete
  2. Maybe you didn't fall off your diet... probably you just adjusted your eating plan to accommodate your stress level. That sounds so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally.....I am already back on the good eating road...thanks for reading my blog. I have added you to my FAVS list and will be reading you. I am very new to blogging also...we can journey together!!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you enjoyed the alumni tourney! Sorry for the passing of your sister-in-law's father. But you're right, no more pain and suffering and that's something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete