All Balls

All Balls

Weight Watcher Wednesday.....

I confess, I am a "chip-a-holic"....especially Lay's. Oh, and I can eat just one - ONE BAG - that is. I don't buy them for that very reason. Even if I am not hungry, I can eat potato chips. In my quest for healthy and satisfying foods......I discovered KALE CHIPS. Never eaten kale, wasn't even sure what to look for in the produce department. But I found it, pre packaged and ready to go.

Simply, simply, simply and GOOD.

Wash and pat dry with a paper towel. (either the packaged or the do it yourself tear apart)
Place the leafs on a cookie sheet, that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray
Spirtz with butter or virgin olive oil
Sprinkle lightly with salt (I used seasoned salt)
Bake at 350 until crispy, about 8-10 mins

WALLLLLLLLAAAAA - chips - and they were good. I ate the whole cookie sheet. For WW points - 0 and for other calorie counters......very little and a great source of green veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment