1. Kitchen update – island put together, baseboards back in place. Annnnnnnnnd even tho I am thinking I might want new light fixtures, I think hubby is moving on to other “honey-dos” for the time being – So here are the pics and WE ARE DONE !
2. My youngest grand angel – Annabelle (she is 3) – has been taking dance/tap lessons. She had her first dance recital this week. They live in Maryland so I wasn’t able to be there. Her dad sent these pictures….isn’t she a doll? Boo and Pops love you to the moon and back, Miss AB…..
3. Went to lunch earlier this week to Olive Garden, with a couple of my police buddies. The people sitting at the table next to us paid for our entire meal! The gentlemen stated he was a retired constable and knew the job the officers were doing was a dangerous one. They were so appreciative of the officers and wanted to thank them. Lucky me – I was with them!
4. Gave blood – did you know 1 donation saves 3 lives? I am regular blood donor and even head up the blood drive for work twice a year. I think it is a wonderful and easy thing to do. Someday you or a loved one might be the one in need.
5. Four day work week – enough said
Have a great FRIDAY ya’ll