All Balls

All Balls
CROCK POT....

I love making main dishes in the crock pot. Especially on the weekends. I can start my dinner at breakfast and be ready to eat by 6pm ! This is one of my favorite and "bestest" dishes I make. Plus you get to smell those wonderful aromas allllll day long !

NO BEEF BROWN TIPS

2 lbs stew meat
12 ozs of 7-UP or Sprite
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1 small can mushrooms (drained)
1 can mushroom soup

Mix all ingredients and put in a crock pot. If you prefer to do in the oven, line a baking dish with aluminuim foil, and fold over the top to cover.

Cook on "low" for four hours or 275 in the oven

Serve over rice, Quinoa, or noodles. This stuff is to die for....and it couldn't be easier! Hubby loves this...
*Note: this is what is left of a double recipe !

No comments:

Post a Comment