All Balls

All Balls


Linking up today with some new bloggers....

PIT:

I know must of you would think I am crazy, but yesterday when I got in my car - at 5:00pm - it was 86degrees....ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME - it's January. I would like to have a little winter - cold, I got boots to wear people !!

My sister in law's mom passed away this week. Dot was not my "immediate" family, but she was as much a part of my family as my own blood. She was a wonderful, loving, kind, christian woman. She has 3 amazing children and a host of pretty darn amazing grandkids and great grandkids. Dot will be missed, but always loved.

It has been a tough week around the office. Two of my officers are gonna be out of commission for awhile. One suffered a stroke. He is doing pretty good following surgery.
The other officer went in for surgery to remove a cyst - but when lab test were run, it was found to be cancerous. She is now doing radiation. Woody and DiDi, hurry back - I miss you!!

PEAK:

My Wheatie is such an amazing man. I am known for constantly changing, re-arranging, moving, buying, selling, re-doing the furniture in our house. My grandmother did it, my mom did it - it's in my blood - I can't help it.
This past weekend (in light of some major upcoming surgery) I wanted to re-arrange my bedroom furniture. I needed to clean the carpet, wanted some things gone, bought some new pieces and wanted to get it all moved. Now, I have reached a point in my life - where I no longer can do it by myself...so Wheatie is forced to either help me or listen to me constantly nag.....he helped. My bedroom looks GREAT..thanks honey!!

My furbabies - I just love them - they give me unconditonal love and it warms my heart.
 


It was a 4 day work week.....YAY !


In my "extended" family (I call them the "outlaws") - my daughter-in-laws family. They welcomed the latest addition to a growing family! I feel like I got a new addition too. Meet Miss Hannah Marie Coon......too cute. Congrats to Michael and Kristin - you did gooooooddddd !!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine it being 86 in January! It is freezing here, but I don't know how I would like a hot winter. However right now I would trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 86 in January is WAY too warm! I'm sorry for your loss, but congratulations on the addition!

    Thank you for linking up with us!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete