All Balls

All Balls

Celebrating the Resurrection



Wheatie and I went to sunrise services on Easter and we were blessed. The weather a little cool, could not have been more perfect to sit, hearing the word of God from Pastor J and watch the sun come up. Pastor J spoke of how things are "good" but things can always be better. I once heard a sermon where the minister said to remember the word PUSH....pray until something happens. WOW.....good, better, great, push, Prayer.....

I watched the mini series The Bible on Sunday. I thought it was amazing and I learned so much. As I watched, I thought of Pastor J's words at the sunrise service. In each of the series, where Jesus's followers, disciples and the believers "prayed"....they prayed for the good, the better, the great..... they prayed until something happened. LIGHT BULB!! It is good, but it can be great.

The last couple of months have presented some trying times for me. I have done a lot of praying, but it wasn't until Sunday that I finally understood to PUSH, to not only pray for the good, the better, the great. Pray until something happens.


2 comments:

  1. I like it! Holy cow, The Bible series was great! Like Bible cliff notes! I always needed the cliff notes. PUSHin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched The Bible, too - actually watched it every week from beginning to whatever part they were on. We followed along with the bible at times and it was pretty accurate for the most part.

    ReplyDelete