All Balls

All Balls

Diamonds Are a GIRLS best friend

I recently discovered the Diamond Candles see them here. Besides the fact that they are soy candles - each candle has a surprise in it - A diamond ring!! How cool is that? The ring is incased in the candle and of course you have to burn it long enough to get to it!!

I bought one, Cinnamon Roll, and couldn't wait to light that baby up.

It smells AWESOME......and I wanted it to burn down to that Diamond Ring !!

 
Last I finally had burned it enough to get my ring out!! It is a silver ring with a large green stone (I think they call them Citrines) and 2 small DIAMONDS on each side. I haven't had it appraised...but it sure looks like the real deal....
 
And it FIT!!!....I can't wait to order another.......and Christmas and Birthday and Mom's Day and just because days.....OH YEAH !!





No comments:

Post a Comment