Who doesn't love strawberries, especially on a HOT summer 4th. I do, and it couldn't get any better than adding white chocolate. My mouth is watering already....
Recipe courtesy of: http://familyfun.go.com/
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Blue sugar or edible glitter
- Melt 12 ounces of white chocolate chips in a microwave according to the package directions (make sure the container and the berries are dry; even a little moisture will alter the texture of the candy).
- One at a time, dip strawberries into the chocolate and then into blue sugar or edible glitter.
- Set them to harden on waxed paper.
- Makes 35 to 45 decorated berries.
Link up and tell us what is cooking in your kitchen !