All Balls

All Balls


Lovely Little Things
Today I am linking up with Jessica at http://www.lovelylittlethingsblog.com/ and SMELL THE ROSES.

Last week's task was to have dinner with somone and "catch-up". Well, I had to chose my BFF...my hubby.
Last couple of weeks we have had family committments, his job has him working 60+ hours a week, honey-dos around the house. WE just haven't had any time to together. So, Saturday night we had a "date night". Wanted to do something different and opted for dinner at 
OMGosh - what a blast.

On their website, it stated be prepared to spend a relaxing 2 -2 1/2 hours for dinner. REALLY???..It's true and every minute was so fun. It was very dark (woohoo) so no pictures. Here is their website if you wanna check it out.... http://simplyfonduefortworth.com/

I called ahead and made reservations. We arrived a few minutes early. The hostess asked if it was our first time and I said "yes". She asked if we were celebrating anything and said "No, just a long awaited date night". She showed us to the lounge where we relaxed for a minutes with a drink.

When our table was ready we began a journey that I thought maybe I should leave bread crumbs behind. We kept walking and walking and finally "WELL, COLOR ME HAPPY"....a tiny private room for two.

Tete A Tete (head to head)Quiet and comfortable. Personal and secluded. Let the candles and the curtains set the mood. This is private dining with a unique twist
HOW FUN IS THIS GONNA BE??






Our waiter, Justin, was great. Explained the menu, made recommendations and helped us through our journey into heavenly bliss. We started with a salad,
followed by a cheese - spicy jack - fondue, with bread and fresh veggies for dipping.

Our main course was a choice of 3 meats (each). We had chicken, beef tenderloin, shrimp, salmon and pork. Along with cooking our meat right at our table, we had several dipping choices for our meats, veggies and pasta.

To finish the wonderful meal, chocolate - BAILEY'S IRISH - with fresh fruit, marshmallows, rice krispy treats and a brownie for dipping!


Hubby and I talked, ate, laughed, ate, were silly, ate, talked - we had so much fun and we were there
2 hours!


Next weeks task - watch your favorite movie...
THIS IS GONNA BE EASY-
Anybody, anybody - which movie will I be watching???

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    I've always wanted to go to a fondue restaurant! How fun :)
    I've made fondue at home but I think it would be such an exciting experience to go out and have it!

    I'm so glad that you and your man finally had a date night to catch up and just BE together!

    Thanks for linking up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica, if you ever get a chance, do it!!

    Love your blog....xo

    ReplyDelete