- FIRST AND FOREMOST – I want to thank GOD. Yesterday on my way home, a car blew thru a red light and lovelies I am not kidding when I say she missed me by the hairs on my chinny chin chin. Then she just put her hand out the window and waved. SERIOUSLY !! I had to pull over I was so shaken. And mad. I normally count to 5 before I start up on a green light…especially in a busy intersection..but I didn’t yesterday. I hate people that run red lights. I know GOD laid his hand on the situation. This morning on the way to work, I started thinking about it again (actually it was on my mind all night)and CRIED all the way to work. PEOPLE, LOVELIES, FRIENDS, FAMILY – please, please don’t run redlights!!
- I got ANOTHER necklace from one of my favorite bloggers (here ) and ETSY (here) shops with a bible verse included. "So with you:Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one willtake that away from you - your joy." John 16:22. Pam donates all her profits to charity – so besides the lovely jewelry I get to get, a good thing comes from it! Thanks Pam for another great necklace.
- I am really, really am looking forward to fall and some cooler weather. I started putting out/up my fall decorations in hope I could hurry it along. This is my “pumpkin man” that sits at my front door. I add a little sumptin’ spooky for Halloween, but for the most part he is all fall.
- This weekend Wheatie and myself are heading to Austin to the TEXAS vs. NEW MEXICO football game and little tailgating. Looking forward to some good times and good friends.
- It’s Friday, enough said!
Happy Friday Ya’ll