All Balls

All Balls


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, link up with fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?

 
Posted by one of my girlfriends on her page. Touche'
(sorry, little hard to read - but I think you can get the jest)

2.. What is your favorite Olympic event?
I would have to say gymnastics. I like all the events - I prefer the winter games more.

3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
My boys are grown, but definately YES. They were both doing their own laundry at 11yoa. Learning to cook and clean the house. Take care of the animals and help in any other way necessary. They were amazing kids. They did receive allowances when they met their responsibilties.

4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
OH YEAH...most of time. It really depends. If it is something serious, always. If it is a minor detail - usually not. Sometimes you just have to decide if speaking out is worth it. Alot of times, tho I will write a letter of "concern" and let the corporate office know. I have received lots of "We are so sorry" gifts for that. It helps the companies too to know when their employees are not doing their job correctly.


5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
HMMMMMM - I think a really, really big bathroom, Huge tub, very girly, TV, stero system, phone, lounge chair, airy and bright. Plants, flowers.
Attached would be a really, really big walk in, sit down, turn around closet - full of clothes, shoes, purses. A WOMAN CAVE......

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia..Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogworld yesterday. My other half got me that wine glass, and he did buy it locally! He said it had Sandie written all over it!! I actually did this Friday question thingy, and I think I was actually able to link it up!! I surprise myself sometimes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, I would love to know where he got that glass - maybe my son can get me one if it is in the Jefferson, MD area. If not, I can look online.
      Where does your daughter live here in our great state?
      Good job on the link-up. I am so new at this blogging thing.....

      Delete
    2. Sylvia, go to www.designsbylolita.com, you can find all kinds of great wine glasses there. Larry got mine at a local wine store here in Annapolis.
      Your son lives north of us, we are real close to the Chesapeake Bay.
      My daughter and her family live in The Woodlands, just north of Houston. Good luck on your hunt!

      Delete
  2. BTW... one of my daughters lives in Texas, and it looks like one of your sons lives in Maryland! How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were great! I love learning about people. I am nosy like that!! I didn't have a chance to do this on Friday but here are mine, sort of...

    1: "Dear Automatic Toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm. I wasn't done." enough said!

    2: It used to be gymnastics then my sons grew up to be distance runners. Now it is the running events.

    3: My children had chores from the time they were toddlers. Started simple with picking up before bed. They only got paid for driving the tractor. But, I gave them money on a regular basis once they had a need for it.

    4: If the order is wrong I complain, otherwise no.

    5: I debate between an outdoor kitchen and a heated pool. My husband would prefer the kitchen.

    I have seen glasses similar to that in Southport, NC. There is a lady there that hand paints them. She does ship. I have bought from her before. Super sweet. Told me if I didn't make it back home with my purchase intact to call and she would ship another free of charge!!

    ReplyDelete